[CBQ] Boxcar help

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Boxcar help
From: "stephenr37" <gmayberry@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 00:14:18 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Rupert - thank you for the response. I didn't have the
keystone/hydracusion info. I did hear a story that freight car
authority Jim Kinkaid, author of color guides for MSB on the SOU,
IC/GMO, MP, and Pullman-Standard had a 60ft Thrall car slide and lent
it to Bat Masterson for a proposed CBQ boxcar book some years ago, but
Mr. Masterson had passed away and it was a couple of years before Mr.
Kinkaid had heard. Perhaps a picture may surface on the Thrall or Evans
cars, but there were small number of these cars.

By the way, would you or anyone else on the list have class numbers for
the 86ft Thrall quad-plug cars in the 15100-15102, 15103-15105, and
15106-15107 series?

Stephen