[CBQ] Fw: The Burlington Calendar 2006 – 19 Month Calendar Available Now

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Fw: The Burlington Calendar 2006 – 19 Month Calendar Available Now – Commercial Post
From: "John Lee" <BNJohn@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 21:16:37 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
----- Original Message -----
From: milepost206@mchsi.com
Subject: The Burlington Calendar 2006 ? 19 Month Calendar Available Now ?
Commercial Post

The Burlington Calendar 2006 ? 19 Month Calendar Available Now ?
Commercial Post

We received The Burlington Calendar - 2006 today. The calendar starts
with July 2005 and runs until January 2007.

The color and black & white calendar is $14.95 plus $4.00 domestic
shipping and handling. International orders are shipped via Global
Priority Mail when available. We accept PayPal. Please email for details.

All pending orders will be shipped 1st Class Mail, in order received,
starting Monday.

Previews of the calendar will be on MilePost206.com sometime in the next
7-10 days along with previews of The Burlington Waycars. We will post an
update on the expected delivery on The Burlington Waycars in about 2 weeks.

Email or call us with any questions.

Thanks.

Randy Danniel
Mile Post 206 Publishing, Inc.