RE: [CBQ] C B & Q Items

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] C B & Q Items
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 17:36:36 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
CBQ Listers Please note?

Brian sent this information to the BRHS email box last week and I have
replied indicating that the BRHS is interested in obtaining these.  I?m
asking that the BRHS have the first opportunity to obtain these.

Brian, if you did not get my email, please contact me off list at
Dave_Lotz@Charter.net.

Dave Lotz
BRHS Archives