[CBQ] Stillwater, MN, caboose(s)

To: "RR Caboose" <RRcaboose@yahoogroups.com>, "Minn. List" <mnrail@lists.visi.com>, "CB&Q List" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Stillwater, MN, caboose(s)
From: "Roger Kirkpatrick" <caboose9@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 11:22:17 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi,

I see we need to change the direction of our inspection to make the connection
to the object of our affection.

CB&Q 13520 and EJ&E #? have been reported at the Freight House Restaurant, 305
Water St. S, Stillwater, MN.  Each was reported by a person that, by inference
or omission, made it sound like there is only 1 caboose at this location.  If
so, then one of the reports is incorrect.

Does anyone have a photo of the Stillwater caboose?  CB&Q 13520 doesn't look
like any EJ&E caboose I've ever seen, so it should be easy to tell which report
is not true.  It looks like Stillwater is a short trip from, and out of, St.
Paul or Minneapolis.

Thanks, Roger

P.S. I always think of Oklahoma when I hear "Stillwater" but 16 states have
populated places called "Stillwater".  New York, however, is the place we
*should* think of since there are 6 populated places in 6 separate counties
called "Stillwater"!
-----
S. Roger Kirkpatrick, 109 S. Madison St., Cortez, CO 81321

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM