Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 2393

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 2393
From: clipperw@EarthLink.net
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 09:58:00 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bob,

I use a MAC computer and have two programs that work with your .pdf
spreadsheet and for that matter, any .pdf document. One is an Apple
program called "Preview" and the other is Adobe Acrobat Reader. With
both programs, I can zoom in under the "view" tab until the document is
readable  and can then scroll right or left or up and down. It works
fine except that I can "see" the whole spreadsheet at one time in a
readable manner.

Bill Barber

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM