Re: [CBQ] Peoria Station

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Peoria Station
From: Don Zinnecker <dzinnecker@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 23:31:34 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Jim,  Unfortunately it's gone.   It was a unique small brick structure,
but was torn down according to a report on the PeoriaRails list several
months (or perhaps a year) ago.   It was located west of and across the
tracks from the ADM ethanol plant (former Hiram Walker distillery) about
one block off of SW Washington St.   I believe the street it was on was
Edmund St.

Don Z.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM