RE: [CBQ] Re: Karl Zimmerman is coming to Chicago

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Karl Zimmerman is coming to Chicago
From: "Phil" <pstepek@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 23:56:32 -0600
he is coming as an invited guest of the museum; mostly as a tourist at our
invitation
If you read the opening of his book, he begins by telling how he was riding in
the Silver Ridge.
We now have the Silver Ridge at IRM and are restoring her to original (read
de-Amtrak).
I wrote to him to tell him that the car was safe and being cared for, he then
expressed an interest in coming to the museum.

he will be there for the day July 2 we are working out a book signing
he is also planning to attend the dinner train on July 2 in the evening
If there is some other venue or newsgroup where this mention should be made,
feel free to do so.