Re: [CBQ] The Burlington Calendar - 2005 UPDATE Commercial Post: REQU

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] The Burlington Calendar - 2005 UPDATE Commercial Post: REQUEST FOR UPDATE
From: Jim's Junction/ John & Debbie Olson <trains28@bresnan.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:31:49 -0700
I've had a dozen copies of the CB&Q Waycars book on order and prepaid since
they were first announced. For the past couple of months Milepost 206 has
seemed to have fallen silent with no posts or updates on the projected
release! Now I am getting nervous!

   John Olson
   Billings, Mt.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM