[CBQ] Winner of the photo contest!

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Winner of the photo contest!
From: <kohlj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:03:12 -0500
I got way behind this week, so sorry for the delay.

Ray Bedard won the photo contest with his entry
http://www.burlingtonroute.com/gallery/modelrr/Contest_Entry_03

Great job, Ray!

Tim VanMershergen came in second with 2 entries that received a lot of votes;

http://www.burlingtonroute.com/gallery/modelrr/Contest_Entry_04
http://www.burlingtonroute.com/gallery/modelrr/Contest_Entry_08

The other entries were from Dan Hollis and Lee Edgar.

I'll be updating the model gallery with the captions for all the pics later
this week.  Ray, contact Dave for your prize from Q Connection, take a look at
the photos from Castle Graphics for you 8 x 12 reprint...

Cheers!

Jan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM