[CBQ] Re: ISO PFM O-5

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: ISO PFM O-5
From: Denny Anspach <danspach@macnexus.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:04:50 -0800

dhelec@aol.com writes-

>I have a good customer who is in search of a PFM O-5. Anybody looking to thin
>the herd contact me off list.

Pretty pricey item.  Several years ago, one was listed at Caboose
Hobbies for $20,000.00 (yes). It subsequently disappeared, and I
always presumed that it was withdrawn after "no takers".

If one ever carefully inspects one of these locomotives, however, it
will be very clear why it is commonly considered to be one of the
very finest brass locomotives ever produced.

Denny

--
Denny S. Anspach, MD
Sacramento