Re: [CBQ] X2200

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] X2200
From: Gordon Smith <kc2bw@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:18:30 -0500
I don't know if it is still so, but it was X2200 South. In railroad jargon
it would mean an extra train (not listed in a timetable, or un scheduled)
with engine 2200 leeding traveling in the south direction. That designation
would be placed in the heading address of train orders, clearence cards and
track warrents.
Hope this helps

Gordon