[CBQ] Omaha Depot track/signal layout - help!

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Omaha Depot track/signal layout - help!
From: "Gerald A. Edgar" <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:07:10 -0000

My son is working on a N scale module based on the Omaha Burlington
Station in the early 1960's.  He has a good feel for the station and
power house location, but is looking for track diagrams (Q trackage
only...not adjacent Omaha Union Station), details such as signal or
platform locations - anything that would be helpful to create a
reasonably accurate model.  Some of my aerial postcards are useful,
but only to an extent as they do not provide closer details or the
best scale. My diagram book is not detailed enough. Please reply
directly to Lee at litehousekeeper@hotmail.com

Thanks!  Gerald

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM