[CBQ] Thinning Two Items

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Thinning Two Items
From: "Ed DeRouin" <Ed@pixelspublishing.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:51:24 -0000

Hi Listers:

As some of you know, from time to time, I thin my collection. Over
the years, I have moved books and models along to make room
for new, read more, items. Well, the time has come to move two
one-of-a-kind items. After more than thirty years of hanging on
my walls, I would like to find a new home for two original
paintings. So, I am first making them available to members of
this list. If I find no interest on this list, I will list them on
Ebay.

In the very early 1970s, I came into possession of  several EMD
original water colors prepared by their styling section. When I
received them, they were unframed, but in excellent condition.
Shortly after acquiring them, I had them framed with matting and
behind glass. The two I am disposing are:

1.) CB&Q E7A 9916 with a second E7A with black stripes, of
course.

2.) NP F9A 6700 with a B and A trailing. Loewy scheme.

Both have passenger trains trailing to the left horizon.

I am asking $2,800.00 for each. Shiiping and insurance are
additional.

Please contact me off list.. Serious inquiries only.

Regards,

Ed DeRouin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM