Re: [CBQ] Chicago Union Station

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Chicago Union Station
From: "Rupert and Maureen" <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:32:15 +1300
I suggest that you start with "Chicago Union Station" by Edward M DeRouin
published by Pixels Publishing in 2003.  As well as the history of CUS,
there are plans of the concourse, tracks, etc. plus heaps of photos. Ed is a
member of this List but may be too shy to mention the book!!!

Rupert Gamlen
Auckland NZ

The book contains ----- Original Message -----