[CBQ] Gordon Fenner

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Gordon Fenner
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 22:56:51 -0600
Just so you all know, Gordon (from Ormond Beach, Florida)  volunteered to
help me catch up on all my BRHS@NSN.org <mailto:BRHS@NSN.org>  emails, so
that?s why you?ve seen a bundle of emails on the list from him this
afternoon and evening.   I?m coaching him from the sidelines until he gets
up to speed.  Treat all the emails that he?s forwarding to the list as if
they were coming from me.

Dave Lotz
CBQ List Owner

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM