RE: [CBQ] CB&Q Sioux City Lines

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] CB&Q Sioux City Lines
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 21:50:12 -0600
Hi Pat,

Yes!  The BRHS Burlington Bulletin #27 contains 68 pages of history and
photos of the Nebraska branch line built as the Pacific Short Line.

It is still available to order from the BRHS.  Go to the BRHS web site,
www.BurlingtonRoute.com <http://www.burlingtonroute.com/> , and follow the
links to the BRHS Company Store.  There you will find a For Sale sign to
click on that will bring up the Back-Issue order form, with ordering
instructions.  If this is confusing, email me offlist and I?ll be glad to
help.

Dave Lotz

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM