Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Map in 11/2004 TRAINS Magazine?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Map in 11/2004 TRAINS Magazine?
From: cy svobodny <ctsvobodny@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 17:53:40 -0800 (PST)
Historic Rail has about 90% of catalog on hand most of
the time, also has a aviation and civil war catalogs
of simular size with same avail ratio.  From my
experiance with them I believe it. They are very good.
If you are in the Twin Cities you can pick-up at the
office and save mailing cost.   CY
--- JAS SCHWARZ <jas.schwarz@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Bill,
>
> You might want to visit www.HistoricRail.com. I just
> received theie latest catalog, and they have a 22" X
> 17" "Burling Railroad Mortgage Map" for $9.95. This
> is, according to them, a 1950's reproduction of the
> Burlington's entire system.  They also have some
> other
> interesting "Q" products.
>
> Jim Schwarz
> BRHS Member
> --- cbq_bill <cbq_bill@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>

> ---------------------------------
>
> I saw something on the TRAINS/Kalmbach website
> recently that refered
> to the 11/2004 issue of TRAINS including a map of
> the
> CB&Q system.
> Can anyone who has read that issue share your
> comments
> on it?  I
> will look for it the next time I am in a hobby
> store.
>

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Bill

>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo!
> Terms of Service.

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com