[CBQ] Ak-sar-ben plate

To: CBQ list <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Ak-sar-ben plate
From: Eric Mumper <eric.mumper@microtune.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 10:38:12 -0600
Sender: ericm@microtune.com
List,
        Since a thread has started about collectibles, here is my feeble little
contribution since I am really not into this side of things.  Did anyone
see the Antiques Roadshow episode on PBS set in Nebraska?  They took a
tour of a private car and the appraiser showed a plate with Ak-sar-ben
on it and the Q logo and made a comment about it being the "Holy Grail"
of plate collecting and that there were only about 6 known to be in
existance.  (He also went on to claim it was valued at $5000.)  If this
is the case, try to find the episode so that us Q folks can at least
know what one is supposed to look like.

                        Eric Mumper

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM