[CBQ] Freight car info

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Freight car info
From: "mp81olequa" <mp81olequa@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:01:36 -0000

I have a July 1958 ORER that lists all the CB&Q freight cars for
that date frame plus the dimensions. It also has breakdowns see
following.

Class X box car type
AAR     Inside   Number Capacity  Aggregate  Marked
Mech.   Length   Of     Cubic     Capacity   Capacity
Desig.  FT. IN.  Cars   Feet      Cubic Feet Pounds
XM      40          1   2720           2,720   80,000
XM      40   6  1,425   2926       4,169,550   80,000
Also has
Plain box (XM)
   Cars of 80,000 lbs capacity  3,499
                               18,994
Box (XME)
   Cars of 100,000 lbs capacity   284 plus total of all box cars
23,500. And all other type of cars to.
If you want it with all dimensions It will be about 80 +
emails. Also have It for 10-66, 10-68, 7-69, 4-70, and 3-66 for
Passenger Train Equip., and CB&Q Freight/Passenger/Work Equipment
in use on BN for 4-1-73 and 1-82. Am one finger typer as all letters
on key pad keep moving. Am willing but slow and have a commitment
with NPRHA for many years of ORER info that is about half done.
If you just want kind of car, number series,Cubic ft,and QTY, or
The Recapitulation of car Equip. it goes much faster.

Lynn Francis

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM