[CBQ] Website

To: "CBQ-Yahoo-Group" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Website
From: "Ken Currie" <currieken@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:50:43 -0600
I've updated the membership report and personnel pages of the website, based in
part on the latest info from the 2004 Annual Report to the Members.  If I've
neglected to include anyone who should be listed, please let me know (and my
apologies).  Also, if anyone has John Brennan's mailing address, please let me
know, so I can include it on the list.

Ken Currie
Webmaster

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM