Re: [CBQ] Re: Rosters of Chinese and Blackbird Painted Locos

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Rosters of Chinese and Blackbird Painted Locos
From: Ed Pavlovic <cbq168a@iwc.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 21:37:11 -0600
Kevin,
BRHS Zephyrs #32 and #33 had listings based on photographs showing
approximate dates that both the GP and SD road switchers were painted into
the Chinese Red scheme or if they stayed in the Black scheme  until the
merger.  If you don't have these issues, I did compile a this information
into a Excel spreadsheet a number of years ago, contact me off list for a
copy.

Ed Pavlovic

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM