RE: [CBQ] Calendars Mailed

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Calendars Mailed
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:19:47 -0800
Bcc:
I can not remember the last time that Dave did NOT let us know of various
mailings from the BRHS, be it for calendars, Bulletins, etc. Even though
this chat group is NOT sanctioned by the BRHS, it's nice to know that they
still keep the "paying" customers up to date on various things through this
site.

Thanks, Dave and to all who have volunteered over the past years.

Ray Bedard
San Jose Ca

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM