[CBQ] Tough questions

To: dave_lotz@charter.net, CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Tough questions
From: Q5632west@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 20:52:10 EST

In a message dated 12/8/04 4:25:21 PM, dave_lotz at charter.net writes:

> Listers,
> I have no objection to members of the list discussing the issues and tough
> questions that Mr. Elliott has raised, but if the conversation thread begins
> to denigrate participants, I’ll pull the plug quickly.
> Dave Lotz
> CBQ List Owner

Greetings list:

As a long-removed resident of Lines East, my contact with BRHS is through
this friendly and informative list and the consistently excellent Society
publications.   Yet even from a distance, I know questions about archival
donations
to the Society have been festering for at least a couple of years and perhaps
longer.   It is important not only to the integrity of this group, but to its
future and tax-exempt status, that these issues be resolved quickly and openly.
  Tough questions, honest answers and move on before destructive forces take
root.   There's enough rancor in the world already without our contributing to
it.

Regards,

Bill Diven

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM