[CBQ] Fw: [RRcarowners] What ever happened to (GN) CB&Q 1194 'Trail Coul

To: <PassengerCarList@yahoogroups.com>, <GN-Rwy@yahoogroups.com>, <gngoat@yahoogroups.com>, <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>, <BNlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Fw: [RRcarowners] What ever happened to (GN) CB&Q 1194 'Trail Coulee' observation?
From: "Ben Ringnalda" <bringnal@xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 22:52:12 +0100
Hi all,

Thanks to all that tried to answer my question. John Goodman on the
RRcarowners list came up with the final answer which I have copied below.
Sadly
enough the car met a sorry faith.

For those interested, here is the full roster of 1194 and her sisters:
www.greatnorthernempire.net/GNEGNRiverSeriesObservations.htm

Ben Ringnalda
www.greatnorthernempire.net
www.stnicholasmountain.com