Re: [CBQ] Photos

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Photos
From: William Ewinger <b_ewinger@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:24:31 -0800 (PST)
HI ALL
these pictrues are larry raids of denmark iowa the web site is that of his john
.i know most of you don't know larry but some of the members here in southeast
iowa should know him
bill ewinger

Rupert and Maureen <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz> wrote:
Following a link on STMFC, I've found a wide range of CB&Q photos at

www.mugii.com/john/Pictures/SE_Iowa_1970s/ and scroll down to "Burlington",
"C&S", "CB&Q" , "Depot Buda", "Murry"  (Murray Iron Works) "RBBX" , "West
Burlington", etc.

including
http://www.mugii.comhttp:///john/Pictures/SE_Iowa_1970s/CB&Q%20Combine.jpg

I think this is a suburban power car but ....  Any comments?

Rupert

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM