Re: [CBQ] New Athearn Genesis CB&Q XM-5 PS 60' Auto Boxcars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] New Athearn Genesis CB&Q XM-5 PS 60' Auto Boxcars
From: "Paul K." <kozys@insightbb.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 01:06:43 -0600
Tom and List,

Athearn has also announced a re-release of the shorty trailers on a flat.  See:

http://www.athearn.com/newsletter/1104early/50flt_2trlrs_1104_early.jpg

Also, have you seen the offerings from Modeler's Choice?

http://www.modelerschoice.com/freightcars/future/ppmpv118.htm

http://www.modelerschoice.com/freightcars/future/ppmpv119.htm

http://www.modelerschoice.com/freightcars/future/ppmpv102.htm

They also show a couple more thumbnails of gons at...

http://www.modelerschoice.com/announcements.htm

...but they don't "open".

Great time to be a Burlington modeler!

Regards,