Re: [CBQ] Re: Fort Madison, Farmington & Western Open House

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Fort Madison, Farmington & Western Open House
From: "John Lewis" <CBQJohn@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 00:39:01 -0500
Bcc:
All,

My computer's internet access has been giving me the fits the last couple of
days ... give me another day or so and I'll have photos ready to upload to
the list and send to Jan for his great site.

As for the B&S coach, it is in pretty much the same condition as it was when
it left Bevier, 'cept now it is sitting on 'shop trucks' underneath a
overhang, so at lest there is some protection from the elements.

I don't what plans are for the car, but I'll ask around and see if I can
find out.

Regards,

John Lewis