[CBQ] Job Opening @ Kato!

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Job Opening @ Kato!
From: "gaedgar66" <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 01:11:18 -0000

I just learned that Kato is currently advertising to fill a research
& development/product planning position.  Needless to say, this
position would have a great deal of influence on what roadnames are
produced...perhaps you should share the job announcement with the
society.  Below is the info from Kato's website.

Lee

Research & Development / Product Planning
KATO USA, Inc. is seeking a qualified individual to be primarily
responsible for Prototype Research and Product Planning. The
individual in this position will regularly interface with upper
management, our factory in Japan (by e-mail) and our North American
sales staff. Some occasional travel may be necessary and other
duties/responsibilities within our office will be as assigned.

Qualified candidates for this key position will have:

High knowledge of prototype equipment
The ability to extensively research and obtain prototype information
& data necessary for model reproduction
Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe
Illustrator, etc.)
The ability to work on their own while handling multiple projects
Our office is located in Schaumburg, IL. We offer an excellent
benefits package that includes health/dental and 401k/profit sharing.
We do not provide relocation assistance.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter
detailing related experience by post mail to:

KATO USA, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources Dept.
100 Remington Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173