[CBQ] Galesburg, Capital of the Burlington Railroad

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Galesburg, Capital of the Burlington Railroad
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:50:43 -0500
This Sunday at Galesburg's Orpheum Theatre, our film, Galesburg, Capital of
the Burlington Railroad will be shown at about 2 p m following a film makers
panel discussion at noon and two short films. Our film was in part, edited
to be presented on the Orpheum's big screen so it will be interesting, for
all of us, to watch how this translates for better or for worse. I believe
there is a small charge for those not holding a pass event card.

We would like to remind everyone of other films being shown at the Orpheum
this Friday and Saturday, also as part of Galesburg's first independent film
festival. This Friday at 10:15 p m, an opening night reception at
McGillacuddy's, 58. S. Cherry Street will be held as part of the first Black
Earth Film Festival.

www.blackearthfilmfestival.org <http://www.blackearthfilmfestival.org/>

Bill Franckey

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM