Re: [CBQ] Attention David Hanks!

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Attention David Hanks!
From: supchief17@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 00:02:15 EDT

In a message dated 9/23/2004 6:37:38 AM Central Standard Time,
kohlj@bellsouth.net writes:

Sorry  for the post, list...

David, tried to email you about some videos, but  your yahoo address
was returned.  Contact me if you would,  please...

Cheers!

Jan

Jan, if we are talking about the same Dave Hanks here in  Aurora, He passed
away about 6 months ago
Mike

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM