[CBQ] Platform to Rail dimensions

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Platform to Rail dimensions
From: Sam Cook <samc@sjcook.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 18:07:16 -0500
Can someone out there give me proper dimensions for
PLATFORM TO NEAREST RAIL DISTANCE
PLATFORM HEIGHT ABOVE RAILHEAD
Also... how wide (thick) is the concrete edge curb along the platform?
at a typical non-urban station such as Naperville or Mt. Pleasant or
Ottumwa or Creston???
We need to re-do the platform at our Depot Museum and want to do it right.
Right now, it is obviously too far from the rail and actually below rail
top.
Many thanks.
Sam Cook, Milan, MO

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM