[CBQ] CB&Q 9255 photos

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] CB&Q 9255 photos
From: James Kolanowski <jklists@iagil.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 01:29:18 -0500
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has any photos of 9255 from any point in its
life in CB&Q paint?  Looking at photos of other locos in the series, its
apparent that each one had slight modifications at different dates and
how the modifications were done.  Such as location of the firecracker
antennas, when those were added, location of the gumball, when they were
added.  The headlights being changed to sealed beam, I'm curious if
anyone has any information on any of these things, photos, dates,
anything like that would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance,
Jamie

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM