[CBQ] Re: 2004 Meeting

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: 2004 Meeting
From: "cbq_k_line" <cbq_k_line@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 01:16:23 -0000
I wish I could go...Dave, if you remember when I met you at
Galesburg RR Days, I told you I might be able to go, but no such
luck. Someday when I get that "coaling pocket" project done,
however, I hope I'll be able to go to just one meet just to show you
it in person! I haven't started on it yet however.

Ken, the info. flyer does look great. I like the little pun
about "Does the Galesburg yard really go all the way to Quincy?"
Once you see how huge it is for yourself, that's true about how it
seems to go south forever, especially watching the trains go around
the small curve south of the Amtrak depot, and down to what used to
be the Q's engine servicing facility...

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@c...> wrote:
> Hi Ken,
>
> Looks GREAT!  Thanks Ken.
>
> Dave

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129mjapsq/M=298184.5285298.6392945.30011
76/D=gr

oups/S=1706043004:HM/EXP=1092672615/A=2164330/R=0/SIG=11eamf8g4/*http
://www.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM