RE: [CBQ] CB&Q passenger train consists???

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] CB&Q passenger train consists???
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:41:18 -0700
Bcc:
Cc: zephyrguy@sbcglobal.net
Paul,

One of the best books on Q heavy weight cars (and maybe the ONLY book to
detail these great vintage cars) is Bill Glick's "Passenger Cars of the
Burlington, 1869 to 1930's". The book is available directly from Bill at:
zephyrguy@sbcglobal.net

This is a large book and has HO scale FULL SIZE drawings of almost every car
built. It gives detailed information such as original number and re-numbered
cars. All drawings show both sides, so that you can compare with any model
or scratch build or modify your own cars.

I refer to this book a lot when modeling heavy weight equipment.

Good luck.
Ray Bedard
San Jose CA

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM