[CBQ] CBQ Signal Bridge Photo

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] CBQ Signal Bridge Photo
From: "zephyr98072" <glenehaug@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 02:37:27 -0000
On page 87 of Zimmerman's book "Burlington's Zephyrs", there is a
photograph of the Pioneer Zephyr being used as the Silver Streak.  I
want to confirm the location of the photo for my list of photos of
CB&Q signal bridges.

I'm pretty sure it is Wataga, looking toward Chicago, with the photo
being taken from the westerly signal bridge in the location that
existed before CTC in the late 60's.

Can anyone confirm?

Glen Haug

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM