Re: [CBQ] Hoffman Avenue Photo

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Hoffman Avenue Photo
From: barbarland@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 20:38:55 EDT
The blueprint of the trackage in that area that I have shows Hoffman Avenue
to be 20' X 23'. My information is that Hoffman Avenue was built by the Q but
then leased to the Milw for 99 years? It was manned by Milw operators. I used
to keep in touch with a former operator who drew out the lever assignments as
best he could remember. he also stated that there was no inside plumbing in the
tower. This person also loaned me pictures for a while he had taken when the
BN derailed a coal train into the tower wiping out all the rod connections.

  SMF

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM