[CBQ] Fw:Commercial posting New DVD video

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Fw:Commercial posting New DVD video
From: "John Lee" <BNJohn@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 22:20:51 -0500
Cc: <BNlist@yahoogroups.com>
From: Willliam Franckey

Dear CBQ & BN List.... We would like to announce the availability of a 56
minute DVD video titled "Galesburg, Capital of the Burlington Railroad." It is
about the history, legend, and lore of a railroad town.

We have priced the film at $19.95 and an additional $3.00 for p&h. As Galesburg
now celebrates its 150th birthday of the railroad, this video begins at the
date of 1850 and ends with 1970. We would like to thank those BRHS members who
contributed large and small. For further information please visit the web site
at: www.prairiefilms.com

Thanks again, William A. Franckey

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM