Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 2098

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 2098
From: clipperw@EarthLink.net
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:59:26 -0500
Jim,

I was going to school in Peoria then and chased the trip from there. As
I recall, the neat thing about the train was that it was all heavy
weight equipment with a pullman green Havelock baggage car. I did not
go all the way back to Galesburg, but my recollection of the trip
schedule was that the cars returned to Chicago. However, I am not sure
on which train, but #36 would make sense. I think the cars had to get
back to the Chicago pool. It was a great trip with outstanding movie
and photo locations.

Bill Barber

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM