Re: [CBQ] Waycar 14379

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Waycar 14379
From: Ken Martin <kmartin@cwia.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:53:06 -0700
This car was used first for a housing development in Sacramento, then as
part of a restaurant on Bradshaw, then was moved to the museum in
Folsom. A couple of years ago they decided they did  not need it and it
was sold to a party in Virginia City and it was moved there.

Ken Martin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM