Re: [CBQ] a few questions

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] a few questions
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 15:42:09 -0500
Ron;

I don't have any equipment registers that recent, but I can warn you
that they do not usually list individual car numbers except in
circumstances where the car series are extremely small or there are cars
equipped with special loading equipment.  Your quest for the quantities
will be answered by the ORER, buy my guess is it will not give you car
numbers.  You're probably on your own for that.

Kind regards, Rob Adams

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM