[CBQ] Galesburg Railroad Days Web Site

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Galesburg Railroad Days Web Site
From: harryg@galesburg.net
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 00:51:59 -0000
After several weeks of hard work by some talented people, Galesburg
Railroad Days now has a high quality web site up and running.

The site may be found at <http://www.galesburgrailroaddays.org>

There are links to other sites on the individual attractions and a
printable form to order a copy of the 2004 Galesburg Raulroad poster
by Ron Hatch.

Give it a looksee and if you see any needed corrections or comments
contact me at:  <hgrossman@sandburg.edu>

BTW, we will be adding a photo beside the BRHS listing in the Train
Show section in the next day or so. I pulled a suitable photo from
this groups photo archives and passed it on to the webmanster.

This site will be updated as new Festival info becomes available.
Visit us often for the latest news on the Festival.

Please pass this information on to other railroad oriented groups to
which you may belong.  TIA

Harry M Grossman
Director, Carl Sandburg College
Galesburg Railroad Days Train Show