[CBQ] BL 2-8-2's

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] BL 2-8-2's
From: "Cyril T. Svobodny" <ctsvobodny@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 02:35:37 -0000
I have found my Broadway Limited 3=8=2 could use some extra weight
over the drivers.  Has anybody done this yet, if so, how easy is it?
Or how hard is it?  There is one spot on The Newport Club layout
where to consist is limited to about 10 cars max.  I know a USRA Mike
could do much better that that.  Any help would be appreciated.  I
like everything else about the loco.  BLI is setting the mark for all
others to aim for.  THANKS MUCH IN ADVANCE.     CY

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM