[CBQ] Heavyweight Coaches

To: "BRHSlist" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Heavyweight Coaches
From: "Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 17:03:31 -0400
Been a while since I've done much, but I finally started building a pair of
Branchline heavyweight coaches.  A few questions arise:
1) the kit comes with clerestory inserts: one with vents, one with the vents
closed in for AC equipped cars.  I'm using these as the coaches on trains 1 &
44 between St. Louis and Burlington in the early sixties.  Would these have had
AC added, and, if so, can anyone suggest parts to use to model the AC equipment
on the underbody?
2) the instructions suggest that battery boxes could be placed in various
locations.  Can anyone suggest a typical placement for a 6100 series coach?
Thanks!
Duncan Cameron

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM