Re: [CBQ] O.T. - Where's Leo?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] O.T. - Where's Leo?
From: "Paul K." <kozys@insightbb.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:37:25 -0500
At 03:55 AM 4/27/2004, you wrote:
>I see Leo's brother Ron (BNSF/Metra conductor) several times a week and have
>asked him about Leo.  Ron says he is just too busy to spend any time on the
>computer.
>
>Bob Campbell

````````
That's fine, and understandable.  Just was afraid there might be a health or
other major issue going on in his life.  Glad to here's he's OK and "only"
busy.  If you can, pass along that he's been missed here.  Might make his
day...I don't know, but would be a nice gesture, IMO.

Anyway, thanks for the info, Bob.

Paul (Kossart) - "The CB&Q Guy"
Peru, IL  *USA*
{Modeling the CB&Q and its fictional "Illiniwek River-Subdivision-Branch Line"
in the 1960's.}

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511