[CBQ] Athearn factory moving sale

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Athearn factory moving sale
From: "gaedgar66" <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 02:39:46 -0000
Foloowing from my son; I envy our BRHS mbrs in the area of the
Athearn plant in Compton, Cal!   Gerald

PARKING LOT SALE    WE'RE MOVING

Athearn is moving plant and warehouse to a brand new facility a
couple miles from here in early May. This is a big deal for us as we
have been at our present location for approximately 24 years.  You
can't imagine all the "stuff" we have accumulated during that time.
So, to help us thin out we are having a BIG parking lot sale.
When:   Friday, April 30    9 AM - 5 PM (DEALERS ONLY)
(Dealers must be Horizon Hobby dealers, bring your customer number)
         Saturday, May 1     9 AM - 5 PM (EVERYBODY)
         Sunday, May 2       9 AM - 3 PM (EVERYBODY)
 Where:  19010 Laurel Park Road          Compton, CA 90220

Here's how it will work:
1. Bring cash, check (only approved Horizon dealers), Visa or
MasterCard.
2. All sales will be "AS IS, WHERE IS"
3. All sales will be final.
4. We will ship to you if you are from out of town, you'll pay actual
freight charges.
5. The only finished goods we will be selling will be a select number
of "special" run items where we produced in excess of our customer's
order.
6. A lot of what we have is excess decorated bodies for freight cars
and locomotives. We WILL NOT (NOT) have the rest of the parts
available to make complete kits.

OK. That's it for today. We'll have additional details on the sale
and more about our move later.

>>The Folks at @ Athearn
News is a by request only email list. You may add your name by
sending an email to Athearn-News-On@Lists.Athearn.com