[CBQ] re: CB&N depots - Brown book

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] re: CB&N depots - Brown book
From: "gaedgar66" <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 13:48:53 -0000
Tks Charlie - in my haste to list towns I needed depot pics for I
only went by ones I already have in my Q postcard album & forgot the
Brown book which I do have.  However the one downside of his books
was the use of paper that left some photos fuzzy so still would like
photos/real photo cards etc with good xerox = plus may be of the
opposite end or side. This is important due top variations on doors
and windows plus the little arch on ctr of top front of roofs on some
and whether a round or rectangular window in end peaks.  Basically
there were 2 types of wooden CB&N depots: the small standard and the
larger with frt room to one end (did nothave gabled roof).  And of
course major cities like Savanna, Dubuque, Prairie du Chien &
LaCrosse got brick stations.  Tks!  Gerald

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511