[CBQ] FS: CB&Q 4960 photos

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] FS: CB&Q 4960 photos
From: "ic2613" <ic2613@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:05:03 -0000
Greetings,

I'm "thinning the herd" and am selling a number of photos from my
collection.  Including are a number of 3 1/2" x 5" photos of CB&Q
4960 apparently taken on an excursion in the early 1960's.  Included
in the group are several detail shots of the running gear, tender,
etc., which would be useful to modelers.  Due to computer problems I
haven't been able to post the 4960 photos yet but plan on having them
up by Wednesday afternoon.

For the full list please visit:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=buck50postcards

If this link doesn't work you can go to Ebay's search page at:
http://pages.ebay.com/search/items/search_seller.html
and enter my seller's ID, which is "buck50postcards"  (without the
quote marks).

I will also be listing several MP and even a couple Frisco and UP
steam photos.  I've already listed a number of BN, UP, L&N, and
Conrail diesel slides.  I will be listing more photos over the next
few weeks.

Thank you for looking!

Cliff Downey

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511