[CBQ] HO steam for sale

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] HO steam for sale
From: "up4479" <up4479@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 01:23:12 -0000
Hi, Gang.
  I have some Q steam on eBay.  I'm modeling the late Q years and
these have become excess.
  Overland F2 0-8-0 3177535555 mint in original box
  Nickel Plate Products m4a with Elesco water heater 3177535546 This
engine has an added Mars light and added cross head guide supports
(these models had these supports omitted at the factory).  The model
is painted #6813 and is weathered.
  Both run well.
  Thanks.
  Steve Solombrino