[CBQ] Re: Con Cor N-scale 2-10-2

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Con Cor N-scale 2-10-2
From: "gnemp426" <bnsf6340@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:04:50 -0000
Hey Charlie;

Had no idea you were a CB&Q fan. My primary emphasis is still
GN/NP/SP&S, but the 'Q' as a predecessor of BN is also of interest
for me.

My local layout CEO for our "Pacific Great Northern" historical
railroad will be pleased. She likes "watching those side thingies"
go 'round when steamers move!

Roger

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@c...> wrote:
> Roger-
> The CB&Q had 10 Class M-3 USRA Heavy 2-10-2s numbered 6300-6309
built 1919
> by Brooks (Alco).  They were leased to the C&S for most of their
service
> life.
> There is a very good chance that ConCor is going to get this
loco "right".
> Their recent efforts have been very good; the last new product was
the RGS
> "Goose" in HO and HOn3 which has received rave reviews.  The GS4
Daylight