[CBQ] Re: New Engines

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: New Engines
From: "fahey0" <barrybmlv@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 15:42:39 -0000
Actually the IHB probably should get credit for picking up all of the
new EMD locomotives since their tracks ran on the west side of the
plant. I think that UP engines were pushed up the hill to the small
CB&Q yard at Congress Park and then were dragged down to the Cicero
yard. I think that they were then placed somewhere near the front of
freight trains headed to Pacific Junction. I don't think that all of
the lettering was necessarily done by EMD. I think that I read UP did
the rest of it themselves. Could be wrong about that.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511